Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm A Celebrity's Helen Flanagan strips off to a cardigan and stockings as she poses in a racy shoot for FHM calendar


November 2013 is going to be a good month! I'm A Celebrity's Helen Flanagan strips off to a cardigan and stockings as she poses in a racy shoot for FHM calendar

    She's spent the past three weeks flaunting her bikini body in a series of skimpy swimsuits on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
But it would seem Helen Flanagan is continuing on her apparent mission to showcase her incredible curves to the world. 
The 22-year-old actress posed up a storm as she appeared in a raunchy shoot for FHM magazine's upcoming 2013 calendar. 
Scroll down for video
Racy: Helen Flanagan showed off her incredible figure in a revealing shoot for FHM's 2013 calendar, with just a skimpy cardigan and a pair of G-string briefs preserving her modesty
Racy: Helen Flanagan showed off her incredible figure in a revealing shoot for FHM's 2013 calendar, with just a skimpy cardigan and a pair of G-string briefs preserving her modesty
With just a skimpy cardigan and a pair of G-string briefs preserving her modesty, the former Coronation Street star flaunted her fabulous figure for all to see.
    Glancing provocatively towards the camera, the soap beauty covered her her mouth innocently as she gave her best doe-eyed look. 
    Wearing a pair of sexy black stockings, Helen ensured her cleavage was given maximum exposure by fully unbuttoning her barely-there white cardigan as she knelt on the floor.
    Bikini body: The 22-year-old singer treated her Twitter followers to a snap of her slim physique after leaving the jungle
    Bikini body: The 22-year-old singer treated her Twitter followers to a snap of her slim physique after leaving the jungle
    And with her dark blonde locks looking particularly voluminous and heavy kohl eyeliner accentuating her striking blue eyes, Helen has no doubt guaranteed November 2013 will be a good month for men all over the country. 
    The Manchester-based beauty - who is dating Manchester City player Scott Sinclair - also opened up about her WAG label, admitting she would rather be known for her work as an actress and model. 
    She told the February 2013 edition of FHM: 'I don’t hate being called a WAG but it’s not what I am. I’m an actress, I like to model and I like doing my own thing.'
    Bikini babe: Despite her apparent 'meltdown', the 22-year-old actress told her Twitter followers she 'loved' her time in the jungle
    Bikini babe: Despite her apparent 'meltdown', the 22-year-old actress told her Twitter followers she 'loved' her time in the jungle
    Jungle queen: Helen made sure she had plenty of 'Myleene' moments during her stint on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

    Actress Helen Flanagan bares all as she poses as November for FHM magazine¿s 2013 Calendar, free with this month¿s issue, on sale now
    Actress Helen Flanagan bares all as she poses as November for FHM magazine¿s 2013 Calendar, free with this month¿s issue, on sale now
    Despite being voted off I'm A Celebrity on Monday night, Helen has continued to treat her Twitter followers to snaps of her bikini body. 
    But the star joked she has boosted her cup size after indulging in a number of calorific treats after leaving the jungle. 
    She tweeted: 'Still so tired practically fell asleep having hair and I need to tape my mouth shut I think I've gone up four cup sizes due to Enhaling the whole room service mini bar at the vesarce hotel!'
    Helen recently opened up about her jungle experience, admitting when she signed up to the ITV1 show all she thought she'd be doing was prancing around in a bikini and making friends. 
    Speaking on ITV1's Lorraine, she said: 'When I signed up for I'm A Celebrity I didn't take the trials into consideration because I didn't think I would do so many.
    'I thought I'd maybe do one or two and thought I'd be fine. I thought I would just be in a bikini and make friends, I didn't think it would be so intense.'
    Helen bares all as she poses as November for FHM magazine’s 2013 Calendar, free with this month’s issue, on sale now

    VIDEO: Pick up a copy of FHM for the FREE 2013 calendar... 





    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2240815/Helen-Flanagan-strips-cardigan-stockings-poses-racy-shoot-FHMs-2013-calendar.html#ixzz2DiL1gY9h
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

    No comments:

    Post a Comment