Sunday, March 3, 2013

Video: Fabolous – B.I.T.E.






Video: Fabolous – B.I.T.E.



Fabolous drops a video for, “B.I.T.E.,” off of, “The Soul Tape 2.”

The post Video: Fabolous – B.I.T.E. appeared first on RealTalkNY Brought To You By Nigel D..











WTF FILES: VIBE TO START SELLING HAIR CARE PRODUCTS??




So I’m surfing around Facebook this week and I see an ad for Vibe Magazine’s new “Natural Curl Therapy” line. We know magazine sales are down and everything but I’m not sure how that makes any sense on a branding stand point. Not to mention, it doesn’t even look like it’s being geared towards the urban market.


The website was launched a couple months ago but VIBE hasn’t really “announced” it yet. But if you’re interested you can signup for more details when they do launch.












No comments:

Post a Comment